These MailerCheck Affiliate Contest Rules (“Rules”) apply to the MailerCheck Affiliate Contest (“Contest”).
- Submit a blog post, review or video about MailerCheck for a chance to win $100.
- The Contest starts at 0:01 a.m. EEST on May 10, 2021, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EEST on June 13, 2021.
- Three winners will be selected on June 28, 2021, and contacted via PartnerStack on the same day.
- All affiliates who are signed up for MailerCheck’s affiliate partner program can submit a published piece of content about MailerCheck. The content can be in the form of a blog post, review article or video.
- The content has to be published on the contestant’s website or other platforms such as YouTube, WordPress or Medium, for example.
- The content must be original, in English, and written by the contestant.
- Affiliates may submit multiple blog posts, reviews or videos. However, the same affiliate is not eligible to win more than one prize.
- Notwithstanding the above, the Contest is not open to individuals associated with the Contest, including the employees, agents, or representatives of MailerCheck.
- The Contest is open to all affiliates worldwide, except where prohibited or restricted by national or local laws.
- Content pieces should be submitted by sharing a URL link via your affiliate account on PartnerStack. The option to submit the URL will be available in the Summary tab during the Contest.
- During the submission review period from June 14, 2021, to June 28, 2021, all submissions will be reviewed by MailerCheck’s content team and judged based on accuracy, creativity, scope, length, and overall quality of the blog post, review article or video.
- Three winners will receive a $100 reward each that will be issued via your selected payment method on PartnerStack.
- All prizes in this Contest will be paid in U.S. Dollars.
CHEATING WILL AMOUNT TO AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION
- Any attempt to interfere with these Rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and MailerCheck reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this Contest and the affiliate program.
- MailerCheck assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete entries; the failure, interruption or delay of any email or other communication to be received, for any reason; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”.
- Any disputes arising from this Contest shall be settled by negotiation. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be finally settled by the court of the state of Delaware. The dispute shall be resolved based on the laws of the state of Delaware.
- The Contest may be terminated at MailerCheck’s sole discretion if the Contest is not capable of running as planned, or for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event of a conflict between the Rules and any instructions or interpretation of these Rules regarding a Contest, these Rules shall prevail.